Two garden sheds have been burnt down after a propane gas cylinder exploded and caused a large fire.

The London Fire Brigade were called yesterday evening (July 22) to Harrow Weald, just by Theobald Crescent and Long Elmes, to reports of a fire in a back garden.

Four fire engines were at the scene tackling the blaze, which was caused by the cylinder exploding.

Ealing Times:

Some of the smoke that could be seen from the fire

While the blaze left substantial damage to the outdoor sheds, fire services were able to clear up the fire by around 9.30pm.

The London Fire Brigade confirmed that no one was injured from the fire.

Police were also at the scene as they kept residents away from the flames.

Ealing Times: Ealing Times:

Police at the scene of the fire

Part of the street was cordoned off during the incident.