ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - ALTON ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT2265679
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - ALTON ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Alton Road to facilitate unobstructed access to the works site.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall stop or wait along Alton Road opposite number 74. There will be no waiting between 06:00-18:00.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 3 December 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 9 December 2022.
Dated this twenty-fifth day of November 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU