© Press Association 2014
Fallon backing women on front line
Defence Secretary Michael Fallon has said he hopes women will be allowed to serve in British Army infantry and armoured units for the first time.
- Jihadists face being made stateless
- Motorway U-turn lorry driver banned
- Shopkeeper fends off machete raider
- Philae probe location 'a problem'
- Labour to crack down on tax cheats
- 'Dentist alert' patient death probe
- 'No evidence' of abuse cover-up
- Cadet lays final Remembrance poppy
- Lorry sought after school bus crash
- Murder trial mental test for banker
- Band Aid return for Ebola victims
- Terror fear 'must not stop UK life'
- Labour has Miliband jitters: Flint
- PM warning on securing EU reform
- Queen leads nation in remembrance
- PM plants poppy as display extended
- Royal pair fail to bring Wales win
- 'Smoke and mirrors' over EU bill
- 'Coma' fraudster jailed for con
- Stunning starling display captured
- Dappy avoids jail for club attack
- New centre treats Ebola patients
- Winkleman's girl 'suffered burns'
- PM brushes off Baker resignation
- Landmark ruling on holiday pay
- Emotional funeral for Bellingham
- Teacher killer, 16, may die in jail
- Sir Richard still set on space trip
- Man remanded over Hong Kong murders
- Space programme to go on: Branson