National Video News
© Press Association 2015
Grant Shapps quits amid claims of inaction over Tory bullying allegations
Grant Shapps has dramatically quit the government after admitting he should have done more to deal with claims of bullying in the Tories' youth wing.
- Bailey Gwynne's family pay tribute to their 'beloved boy'
- Prince Harry meets Barack Obama during Invictus Games launch visit
- Whale boat capsize victim Katie Taylor 'a lovely young woman'
- David Cameron dodges questions over impact of tax credit reforms
- Sobbing Nathan Matthews describes moment he killed stepsister Becky Watts
- Britons who died in whale-watching tragedy 'were not wearing life jackets'
- First woman bishop in Lords hopeful stained glass ceiling will be broken
- Processed meats can cause bowel cancer, warn health experts
- Teenager and man, 76, among five Britons to die in whale-watching boat tragedy
- Royalty and Hollywood glitterati at world premiere for James Bond film Spectre
- High five for Justin Bieber as he dominates MTV Europe Music Awards
- Duke of Cambridge speaks out against legal highs during Dundee visit
- TalkTalk cyber attack: Firm receives 'ransom demand'
- George Osborne defends Mark Carney speech after Lord Lawson criticisms
- Clutha crash families call for black boxes in all passenger-carrying aircraft
- Improvement for Ebola-stricken nurse Pauline Cafferkey in 'unprecedented' case
- Petr Cech happy to spread the praise for Arsenal win
- David Cameron hails Chinese investment in UK nuclear power station
- Slovakian jailed for raping teenager branded 'monster' by victim's family
- Sneak peek at Star Wars - and film's not far, far away
- Steel crisis: 'Wave of fear' sweeps industry as 1,200 jobs axed
- Queen hails 'milestone' visit of China's president Xi Jinping at state banquet
- Homeless men's tears of joy after Gary Neville offers building to stay in
- Jamie Oliver hopes David Cameron will 'be brave' over possible sugar tax
- Cameron launches pledge to 'aggressively' pursue extremism
- British troops join Nato training exercise in Poland
- 20,000-strong march as protesters attack Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt
- Uber welcomes ruling that minicab-hailing app is lawful
- Mitch Winehouse slams makers of acclaimed documentary Amy
- Police officer shot during raid a detective with Met's Trident gun crime unit