Name: John Cartwright
Candidate for: Croydon Central
Party: Monster Raving Loony Party
The Shadow Minister for Chocolate describes himself as “universally regarded as one of the most brilliant, charismatic, forward-thinking leaders in the continuing struggle for normal decent common-sense Loony values”.
He first entered politics in the local elections of 1994 creating the Chocolate Fudge Cake Party.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- Friends star Matt LeBlanc to present new Top Gear
- Mike Wood holds Dudley South seat for the Tories
- Your chance to quiz Redditch election hopefuls
- Education a hot topic for debate
- Dramatic night at the polls leaves Worcester City Council in limbo
- Worcestershire elections 2014: Live
- European elections officially under way in South West
- House prices on the rise with £20,000 increase since start of year
- Four-fifths of new university and college students own smartphones
- £130m investment set to boost Black Country employment